Thank you for your interest in participating in the second Pittsburgh GiveCamp. At our first GiveCamp we were able to help 5 local non-profits create websites, build custom data entry applications, and setup an integration project.
We're sorry, but we are no longer accepting submissions for the 2012 GiveCamp. If you would like more information about next year then please use our contact form to get in touch.
- Entrepreneuring Youth
- A way for mentors and students to communicate online "safely" and transparently instead of directly through email.
- Rhema Christian School
- Update the website to be more contemporary, appealing and captivating.
- Friends of the Riverfront
- A complete website overhaul to improve usability and maintainability.
- The Superhero Foundation
- A more user friendly and easy to update site where people can donate and register directly through a link.
- The Pittsburgh Tote Bag Project
- A web site where volunteers can log in, review existing volunteer needs and sign up right there to "claim" the task.
- Greater Pittsburgh Allergy Asthma & Immunology Society
- Create a form to collect information into a database. Convert existing site to a CMS to prepare for many future enhancements.